Wednesday, November 28, 2007

a lost cause...

Don't really know what i was thinking.

I got my chance and i blew it big time.

***

I was shocked when i saw her. A million things cross my mind. What should i say? What facial expression should i display? So many permutations. And this is what i come up with:

"Uhm. Hi".

Great. Damn great.

After that embarrassing episode i walk in to 7-11 and she did a u-turn and headed back to her workplace! A normal person would probably go on and approach her but it so happen that i am not a normal person. Instead of making small talk with her i walked into a hypermart!!!

When i finally gathered enough balls i walk out and walk towards the fast food joint. Upon reaching the place i saw her leaving the place. This is the third time we bumped and i must make my move.

She crossed the road. I crossed the road. We passed each other without saying a word.

Felt really down. Bought my stuff and walked back home. Then i could not believe it we bumped for the fourth time.

She was at the EZLINK machine for quite some time. I thought maybe i could go over and asked if she needs any help. But sadly, i walked past her. Then i had a changed of mind and decided to help her and i walk back towards the MRT. Then i decided not to and i walk away. Then i decided to help. While i am dealing with this identity crisis she had already left the place.

Yea its official i am a loser :(

***

Since that day i have hardly seen her. I am hopeful that i get a chance to see her outside of work one more time. If i do i will make sure that history will not repeat itself.

No comments: