Sunday, April 01, 2007

teach?



I had just applied for the MOE GEO position. GEO is a fancy term for teacher. I am not quite sure if i am going to get called up for an interview or if i did get an interview i am not sure if i will be accepted then. I am keeping my fingers cross that everything goes smoothly.

Ironically, i decided to apply when i had received one firm job offer and one tentative job offer. Thus, i am not driven to desperation to apply for the GEO position. In fact, i am taking a huge risk here. Considering how difficult it was for me to get a job in the first place my decision to decline either offers for something which i might not even be selected for might be seen as foolish for some. However, i believe that this is a risk worth making.

Hopefully, the next update i will have some good news regarding my application.

No comments: